Sunday, June 23, 2019

What is the fastest way to lose weight? -

i am really self conscience about my weight and I wanna do something to lose weight FAST! what can i do?

The other guy is right eat less and do more. I think that I am a genuis when it comes to losing weight FAST. Because I can eat such small amounts a day, so small that it can fit on the palm of your hand. When I was 15 I used to weight 189 pounds.I started eating such small amounts of food only once. No breakfast, no dinner, no lunch, just a small meal the size of your palm. I used to walk walk walk all day long. For hours and hours. Go out with mates, go to the city and look around. When I used to come home and weigh myself the weight that I used to lose was incredible. When I was that sucessful, that truimphant I wasnt going to let anything bring me down. Not one cake or one sweet not even one glass of anything other than water.The feeling I got was immense. I felt like no one could touch me, no one could ever hurt me or bring me down.Anyway I continued and continued and I eventually got to 107 pounds and that took about 3 months.Good luck