Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Lose weight fast?? -

I need to lose weight, and I need to do it fast. I allready go dancing at least once a week and I dance my butt off for about 3 hours. I also skip 1 meal everyday. I have some Alli, but I am afraid of the side affects. Can someone tell me how I can lose weight fast. I am open to any and all suggestions. I know the eating healthy and excercising. I do that as much as possible. I am 21 if taht means anything. Please help me!!!

There are foods that you can eat that will actually make you lose weight. Realize though that these are best when added into your basic diet as you do need protein to maintain your health (especially when dieting!). Also eating these foods for a number of days will send your body into thinking that it is starving and to protect itself your body will actually slow down your metabolism.For quick weight loss and to trick your body into not recognizing that you are dieting. Eat these foods for 2 days, then eat as you would regularly (without overeating) for 3 days, then eat the weightloss foods for 1 day and then back to your regular foods for the rest of the week. After you lose your desired weight then just incorporate more of these foods into your regular diet plan. The link is listed below.Good luck. Play safe when dieting!

You shouldn t skip a meal. That doesn t help. If you eat meals normally your metabolism should take care of it, but when you don t eat your metabolism slows down and it doesn t burn as much calories.

skipping a meal will make it harder to lose weight. trying cutting the portion sizes of your meals and drink alot of water.