Wednesday, July 24, 2019

So what can make me lose weight faster? -

Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do, or Dancing (Hip hop)?I want to take start taking one of these classes next month, but I dont know with which one I will lose weight faster, Please Help!

The first 10 pounds are the hardest, you are doing well. If I were a good looking girl like you, which I am not, I would stick to dancing. You can use that 10 times more than martial art. Who`s to say that you can`t do the others at a future time.

do not use sugar items and milk products and do lots of exercise. You will lose wight faster.

smelling a bannana or apple

Probably either one of the first two, particularly kickboxing, since they involve more vigorous, aggressive activity. It all depends on how much you ll be putting into it though.

go out with me of course

Probably (in order):1. Kickboxing2. Tae Kwon Do3. Dancing (Hip Hop)Also it depends on how much you work out on your own from whatever class you follow, and as a man, women who know martial arts rock.

Don t eat!

i would day dancing. it helps burn fat AND get stomach and thigh muscle, the places where girls normally wanna get in shape!!xxxxx

to lose weight is a process and it might not go as fast as you want it too but a change of diet and exercise will help.

You re doing fine keep up the good work! :)

I think some of the people who answered have never taken a hip hop dance class! I wouldn t count it out. The most important aspect would be which class will be fun and hold your attention.As far as which burns the most calories they are all approximately the same 400-600 calories burned per hour depending on your weight and the intensity of the workout.My personal favorite is kickboxing.

they are all great sources for losing weight, but it also depends on what you want to learn... if you wanna spend money on just purely losing wieght you d be better off to get a personal trainer.... but the best one out of those 3 would probably be hip hop dancing cause you will be doing alot of movement and sweating non stop.... and when you sweat you loose weight