Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I am overweight what are different things that can make me lose weight faster? - Lynne? -

Sprinting is the best (though not good for your knees) exercise when it comes to burning fat and increasing your metabolism.You can do it a few days per week and eat like a hog.I m not even faithful to my schedule and it seems like the more I eat the more weight I lose ever since I ve started sprinting.Because I was nearly 200 pounds (I m down to 165 after 6 months) and a smoker, I checked with a doctor before I started. I d suggest you do the same to be on the safe side. Also, if possible, find someone to show you how to sprint correctly, as you will get better results.

EXERCISE, EATING RIGHT, there are no quik fixs or you ll lose what you ve lost and gain it all and some back with stupid diet pills, etc

exercise, lots of water and a Catabolic diet. Always consult your doctor before trying any new diets. I use to weigh-in at 250. I did this and have maintained 175-180 for 16 years.

First go to www.larryward.com/audios/nutrition_tal�� and listen to Dr. Komadina s talks on weight loss, nutrition, and lifestyle.Then do LA Bomba a 3-day diet to jump start weight loss developed by Dr. KomadinaLA Bomba Lose 3-10lbs of FAT in 3 days!*Should only be done by someone with no dietary limitation on protein intake by their doctor.Products you need:1 qt Herbal Aloe Drink mix 1 small Herbal Concentrate 2 boxes Protein Snack Drink 1 Formula 1 (750g) Mix 16oz Herbal Aloe Drink Mix, 2 teaspoons Herbal Concentrate, and 4 protein snack drinks in 1-gallon waterRepeat to make a total of 2 gallons of LA BombaDirections for useWeigh and Measure morning of day 1Day 1. Drink 2 gallons of liquid mixture NO food. Recommended: Drink 16oz glass every 1/2 hour for 8 hoursDay 2. Drink 5 shakes (in 1 cup skim or soy milk) Day 3. Drink 2 shakes eat 1 sensible meal. Weigh and measure again on day 4.Smile and continue with Shapeworks Advanced Protein Plus Weight Loss program. For more information on LA BOMBA contact me through the link on my profileGood Luck

besides all the regular advice that everyone gives, I will tell you about a report I recently read. It stated that the SMELL of bananas and apples help with weight loss. Its not the eating of them, its the smell. I read about it on a science site. Don t know if it works, but probably worth a shot.

There are many things that can help you lose weight, but I think the biggest difference starts from within. Instead of thinking of going on a diet, make a lifestyle change - permanantly! I m not saying cut all the great guilty pleasures from life, but more of less control them and have self dicipline. No matter how you look at it, you are not going to lose weight unless you excersice. The crazy thing about it is, all you have to do is 30 minutes a day of cardio along with eating right and you can lose 5-8 lbs. a month!!! Remember, losing weight is not a sprint, it s a marathon that takes time and dedication. Surround yourself with people with the same goals and I KNOW you will be succesful. Good luck and god bless.

Eat what you want, but eat less of it. Walk more. Do not try quick fix diets, will only make you gain more weight later. In other words you cannot lose weight faster.

Cut back on eating, only eat when you re hungry, and eat lots of dairy and veggies. Also, exercise a lot! But don t exercise too much, and eat too little. Swimming is the best exercise there is, no debate!

Hi, Do you want to lose weight tone up, or build strength muscle mass? I can help you. I am a personal trainer, bodybuilder life coach with 25 years experience. Please contact me at dcprice1@shaw.ca Thanks.neXgen bodysculpting