Wednesday, August 21, 2019

What am I doing wrong.. how to lose weight? -

Okay.. I m getting an average of 45 min s of exercise 4 days a week. (either an hour at the gym or Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd)I drink my waterI journal my food and am staying at around 1,300 calories a day. I ve been doing this for 4 weeks now.. the first week I lost 4 lbs.. since then I ve lost nothing. 3 weeks of watching the diet, getting exercise, drinking my water, and no change. At first I lost a few inches but since then.. nothing.. I haven t budged in the last 2.5 weeks in inches either.So.. what should I change up?

Nothing. Now this will depend on your starting weight, but from the few details you have given I will assume you are not THAT far from your goal weight. In fact you are probably pretty close.Now.. if you are working out that hard, you will build muscle. muscle weighs more than fat so you may not see the scale move or move very little. In fact if you keep this up you may see you weight go up. It will be muscle so dont panic.

You ve probably reached a plateau. Switch up your routine a bit, add different kinds of exercises, increase intensity, etc. You can even stay at the same caloric intake but just switch around what you re eating.Also if all this exercise is a new thing, you re probably building a lot of muscle right now, which weighs more than fat. Keep it up, you ll start to lose again and notice an all-over toned effect.

I had too many inches in all the wrong places until I used acai berry, I know they say that pills will not work, however they definitely worked for me, and they ve been showcased on the Rachael Ray Show too. There s a free trial on at the moment at www.myhomediet.info , give it a try, why not?