Thursday, August 15, 2019

Whats the fastest way to lose weight? -

k so cut the unhealthy to lose weight fast, you should do a healthy diet, excersize crap. i just wanna know whats the FASTEST way to drop weight. i dont care the extremes, like starving yourself whatever, i just wanna know. k thanks.

I have been on a extreme diet lately that has caused me to loose around 40 pounds in just a month and a bit. It is very drastic but it works and as long as you have the willpower then I think that it d be a good way for you to see results.Basically I have been on a non-existant carbohydrate diet. This means I have cut out all breads (this includes brown bread), all pasta, all rice and potatoes. Instead of having cereal for breakfast I will normally have two rice cakes with some tinned tomatos! Either that or fruit salad with a few table spoons of low fat yoghurt.Cutting out the carbs really had such a great effect, I stuck to salads and stir frys instead of sandwich s and pasta. The weight will literally fall off of you however sometimes you tend to become grumpy and slighty tired. It is worth it though if you are looking for fast results. It s encouraging as you can see it really working.Also, I combined this with a low fat diet. No cookies, cakes, crisps, sweets or chocolate (a few squares of dark chocolate every other day doesn t do any harm!). This means I also limit my intake of cheese and milk and have yoghurt as a treat. It works wonders and it is quick, if you have cravings then snack on fruit of nuts, which are packed full of good fat and keep your blood sugar levels high which keeps your metabolism up. Eat protein as it increases muscle mass which speeds up your metabolism, so does chillis and green tea. Try and have a glass a day!Combine this diet with 30 minutes of exercise a day (I like swimming as it tones as well as burns fat) then you will see really fast results.Allow yourself a treat from time to time to keep yourself motivated and remember your goal.

Amputation, obviously.