Thursday, September 12, 2019

Best exercise to lose weight faster? -

What is the best cardio resistance exercise to lose weight faster consistently? ex) jogging, walking, aerobics, resistance?I need to loose about 15-20lbs asap. Any Suggestions?

First off, do not expect it to happen over night, or within a week, or within 2 weeks. You did not put it on that quickly so you won t be losing it that quickly either.Interval running on a treadmill or on a track is my top pick. Interval running on a treadmill is easy to setup and I will use that as my example.1. Get on treadmill2. Walk at a moderate pace (2.5 - 3.5 mph) for 2 minutes to warm up3. Jog at moderate pace (4.5 - 5.5 mph) for 2 minutes after the walk4. Sprint intervals (6.5 - 8.5 mph) for 2 minutes after the jog5. Repeat steps 3 4 for a total of four to five times6. Finish with step 27. Stretch

Hi,I ve tried all different diets, and the weight loss is only temporary. I finally tried diet pills on the market are made from Hoodia. I saw this stuff on ABC News. It s all natural and safe, and it works! My wife took it for a month and dropped 20 pounds. I took it for a month and lost about 13 (but I didn t exercise).I bought the natural hoodia from this website: http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills�� . I checked the web site address so I can post it here and I saw they re running a promotion now to get a free 2 week sample for only $4.97! I m going to order this supply for my wife and give it to her for Christmas =)

cardio training 45 mns a day, but start by walking

If you aren t drinking water Start. Water gain can account for up to 12 lbs of your weight. Cut the unrefined flours and sugars. Avoid sweets. Eat whole grain bread but avoid white bread and bread products. Stay away from desserts. Eat lean meat, veggies, fruits and whole grain products.Cardio of any kind is good as long as your heart rate is substained for more than 25 minutes.

CARDIO!!!!! do an hour of cardio a day and you will be set

Eat low cal and run! Run for as long and as fast as you can. If you eat good carbs about an hour before working out, your body will be able to last for a good long work out. If you feel a little light on your feet after your work out, sit down and stretch. Don t get back up until you feel normal again. That will also mean you pushed your body to the max! Good luck and remember: it is a life style change.