Tuesday, September 10, 2019

How can I lose weight fast? -

I am I 13 year old girl and I weigh 180lbs....I don t look fat or anything...believe me I really don t but I still know i m overweight. I eat my three normal meals everyday and I don t eat fatty foods. I have tried everything I can think of to lose weight. I take dance classes, I go to the gym with my mom, I have a treadmil, and a stepper but I still can t lose weight. Does anyone else have any suggestions because for me its just not working?

You could have some kind of a thyroid problem, for one thing, so you may want to see a doctor and explain to them what s going on with your weight issues. It s not easy for everyone to lose weight, some of us need a little extra help.Are you drinking soda? Quit soda, if you are. You should limit sugar big time. Use sweet and low. No chocolate. Cut it all out (you may have, so I m sorry if I m going over what you are doing). You should watch it on eggs too, it can raise your cholesterol and cause problems.Consider egg substitutes, drink rice milk (costs a bit extra sometimes) eat a lot of brown rice. Mix that up with vegetables, skinless chicken. Have fruits. Please don t try pills or anything to lose weight. They seriously cause damage to the body that you may not realize until years later. Be sure to exercise 1 hour a day, if you aren t already, and keep that constant. Don t eat past 8 pm (you shouldn t snack either, don t go to bed with any kind of food leftover!)

You may be eating the wrong kinds of foods. Make sure your carb intake is low. Also, eat a lot of protein. Instead of eating three normal meals a day, have more smaller meals spread out through the day. This keeps your metabolism going.

you could go on the Atkins diet ,when you only eat meat and vegetables but you can t stay on it too long because you would get iron tastes ,(i don t know about the iron taste ,my teacher told me about that).

less calories in, more calories burned and you will lose.try for no more than 2 lbs a week.

stick ya finger down yer throat. idk i kinda have the same problem. but you in the mourning weigh your self, its goina be 2 pounds lighter and try to matain that weight. like dont eat alot and drink lots of water.

binge and purge

Good fats help you lose weight. Not enough of them hurts you. Bad fats are bad for you. Good carbs like celery and carrots will never make you fat. Bad carbs like cake will, but you don t need to know the whole science of glycemic load. You need to re-learn how to eat so you can become thin and healthy. Find out about fastest way to lose weight, most effective exercise, good and bad carbs, water retention and secret trick used by models to flatten their tummy before an event.Reading a book will take you hours but the information on a post, taking minutes to read, is not enough. The webpage below has just enough to know what you need to know. Links page has gov. BMI calculater to find out just how much overweight you are (teens plug in your age to compare to others your age). Most important-- make sure to read the last fat loss tip , first before anything else, to see the number one food that causes Americans to be fat. Take 5 minutes to read teen advice then click on home page.http://www.phifoundation.org/teen.html

Exercise, don t starve yourself. If you do that, later on when you eat some food it will store it as fat. So do not do that. Exercise is usually the best thing to do. Perhaps 30 minutes a day or so.

have you considered muscle weight? Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, not because you should but because it takes and incredible amount of energy (calories) for your body to use it.

you are a growing girl stop worrying about your wait try having to two first meals breakfast and lunch as you bigger meals and only a small night meal and don t eat after the last meal other ways to go and look up your blood type and find out whats good and not good for you and over all just be happy

I guarantee that if you run 100 miles a day you will lose weight and get toned. Of course you can t run 100 miles a day, so how about 50? No? How about 10? If you recognize that you can lose weight by enough exercise, plus a proper diet, then you have a plan and you just have to put it into action. But you are only 13, so don t worry too much, just eat right and stay active. Simple equation: If you burn more calories than you take in, you will lose weight. There s no maybe about it.

I highly recommend going to a nutritionist. They can help you see things in your eating habits or lifestyle that you may not realize are doing more harm than good. Please don t ever resort to those stupid diet pills or crash dieting, let someone who is a professional help you reach your goal :) This way you can learn how to maintain a healthy body for years to come!