Thursday, September 26, 2019

Lose weight FAST to 87lb? 500 calories a day.? -

i am a girl, 18, 4 10 weighing 100lb.I am healthy looking, kind of chubby cause my cheeks are chubby and my legs are pretty healthy looking kind of fat and my stomache is also kind of fat like my stomach hangs out when i wear tight shirts... because of this i want to lose weight i want to be 87lb plus my friends/family always tell me im kind of on the chubby side. I want a more prominant jawline i havea really prominant jaw but right now its covered with skin cause my face is chubby..i kind of have a double chin (a really small one) so how can i loose weight. do you think 500 calorie a day diet would work? and how fast?

i have the same problem i m a 18 years old male weighting 215 and i m supposed to weight at least 185, what i m doing is: i dont eat after 6:00 pm and i m doing exercise before going to sleep and drinking a lot of water and i feel really good and i m loosing weigh

Please get some help. You need counseling.

Amazing Weight Loss!!Lose weight fast and effortlessly using the latest technology. Its not a diet or a pill. Expect to lose between 10-15 pounds weekly. Must see!!-Joelhttp://losew8fast.blogspot.comhttp://freedetoxdiet.blogspot.com

Don t cut back on your calories as much. Stay as hydrated as possible and exercise as much as possible.

500 calories is too little. You will go into starvation mode. Try 900-1000 calories instead and work out!