Friday, October 18, 2019

Good excersize, dieting plan for 19 year old? -

I weigh 145 and im 5 7. I want to lose 20 pounds, 30 if I m lucky. I never excersize and i realize that is going to be the main way i lose weight. I want to lose weight by May, or the end of may. Can someone please give me some tips on what to do to lose weight quickly? i know i have to eat healthy, but excerside tips? i just began hula hooping because i heard it was a great work out. Any suggestions? i need to lose this weight, im going on a cruise this summer, and i want to be able to walk around in a bikini and feel comfortable. This is the biggest ive ever been in my life. I am a sophmore in college, and my freshman year i literally gained like 20 pounds. Please help! Thanks guys. No rude comments please!!! 3

The Freshman 15 rears its ugly head.Just get in some regular exercise...and intensive cardio workout will do. You can look them up online. Make use of the school s fitness center and do intervals on the elliptical machine. Better yet, use the track and do some running. Whatever you do, don t get tempted by that dining hall food. Most of it is terrible for you. It will take alot of willpower to resist the temptation but just think about how great you ll look and feel in a few months.

eat a well balanced diet with proper portions, drink plenty of water and get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day. you can do just about anything for exercise. any movement that gets you breathing harder will help burn calories. go for a brisk walk, ride a bicycle, clean house, go swimming, take aerobics or rent a DVD, put on some music and dance!