Monday, October 14, 2019

Has anyone used Genetix Weight Loss Program? -

Has anyone used Genetix Weight Loss Program? Has it worked? If so, how well? Did you keep it off? I am looking into it, and spoke with a physician today, and it seems to be a pretty effective program. I was just looking to see if anyone had any experience with it.

I met a guy through craigslist that used the program and lost 100lbs in 8 months. I really want to do it too, I just don t have the deposit required to start. I know you get it back at your 80% point but I just don t have it right now. I m interested to talk to more that have used it.

Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little help , I suggest using natural Hoodia (it s important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says pure or standard ).The Hoodia sold at http://www.2youl.info/free-diet-pills.php is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It s pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free sample bottle (there is a $6.95 shipping and handling charge).Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.

no