Thursday, October 24, 2019

How do i lose weight quickly? -

go on a jungle trek for a month

Gastric Bypass Surgery.Eat well, excersise, eat less food. ;]

eat nothing but furits and vegetables for a while, and run.

If you stop eating food with any sodium you ll lose quite a bit of water weight in just the first couple days (between 5-15 pounds over a few weeks.)

Get a well balanced diet and exercise like mad!

it ll cost you an arm and a leg, but you won t gain the weight back: chop off your arm and your leg.

Don t eat!

Stop eating any kind food, just drink water for a week so that you can wash out all the extra fat in your body. I did that to my younger brother and it worked. He lost almost 99% of his weight.

You CAN lose weight quickly for not eating. BUT, it WON T LAST. Its also not healthy for you to do that. You can only cut down your water in the body, rather than the fats in your body. So, its not recommended. Perhaps you can try exercise and healthy food. I myself also need to find shortcuts to get my weight down. But, I just don t have good discipline.All the best to you, other dieters n me ya! =)