Thursday, October 10, 2019

Stretch marks? -

Okay, well I am young, 15 years old. I am skinny and eat healthy. 5 5 and 95 poundsThis may sound very skinny to you but i ve alwasy been light.But anyways, I do all this, and yet I am developing stretch marks almost all over my body.I have some big ones on my lower back, lots on my legs and a few on my arms.I am undergoing puberty so I do not know if maybe I am growing too fast or something.And I m not really gaining or losing weight quickly, I remain pretty constant.So could you all please give me some opinions of why you think this might be happening?Also, is there any way to get rid of these?

I experienced stretch marks when I was 14. You could try the following because they were very helpful for me.Excercise. This is important because it tones your muscles helps your skin to firm thus preventing stretch marks. Diet. Eat foods rich in protein and foods rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E, they promote good tissue growth. Examples include citrus fruits, beans, fish. Vegetable oils, nuts, and green leafy vegetables are the main sources of vitamin E. Eat good amounts of seeds and nutsApply cocoa butter and/ or elastin cream though out the body as directed on label. These are very good for stretch marks. 1/2 cup virgin olive oil. 1/4 cup aloe vera gel. liquid from 6 capsules of Vitamin E. liquid from 4 capsules of Vitamin A. Mix all the ingredients together in a blender. After that pour the mixture into a jar and store it in the fridge. Apply the oil externally all over the places where the stretch marks commonly appear ( abdomen, hips, thighs and breasts ). If you do this consistently every day, you may prevent stretch marks. Hope this helps.

Palmer s coco butter is excellent give it a try

There is a lot of stretch mark treatment available on the market these days. Some treatments are more effective in fading or even eliminating stretch marks, but the success of the treatment depends on a few different things. First of all is the color and age of the stretch marks. If they have faded to a flesh color they are much harder to heal. Second of all, ethnicity and heredity play a role in which creams, oils and other products or equipment will succeed in healing stretch marks. The cheapest stretch mark treatment available is creams made especially for stretch marks. The most effective creams contain ingredients such as cocoa butter, lanolin and wheat germ oil. These creams actually heal and rebuild the damaged skin. While they may not be able to completely eliminate stretch marks, they may at least make the stretch marks fade to a barely visible scar. A good recommendation will be Palmer Cocoa Butter Cream.If you are interested in more effective ways of getting rid of stretch marks, you can read abt them from this site: http://stretch-marks.my-fashion-house.co��

Fear not! You can use home remedies, even stuff you have on hand like white vinegar. White vinegar is a natural product plus it is a gently exfoliator - i.e. it removes the top layers of skin, lightening those stretch marks, while restoring the correct PH balance of your skin and making it softer, smoother, and healthier skin.Go get em!!