Friday, November 22, 2019

Does anyone have suggestion for weight loss program for a girl with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)? -

Okay, I have not been officially told that I have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) but I have all the symptoms and I have a sister with the condition (it is genetic). I have an extremely hard time losing weight and keeping it off. I really need help! I recently lost as much as 35 pounds but have already put 10 back on. This is so fustrating and very depressing. Can anyone suggest something for me to do that has helped you (especially if you have PCOS)? Thank you for your help.

Detoxify. That s an oversimplification of course. There are plenty of books out there on detoxifying. I would start with eliminating meat, sugar and flour. Try to use organic dairy products. Lots and lots of water! Fresh vegetables and vegetable juices. Whole grains. Try some beginner yoga. Take a lot of walks. Besides weight loss, the additional benefits of detoxifying will be an improvement in PCOS. Hang in there weight loss accompanied by good health will happen for you!

Oh my goodness! Herbalife will absolutely help! We are the #1 Health and Wellness Company in the world and have helped over 50million people to lose weight and get in better health. Herbalife is 100% all natural herbal supplements. Losing weight is so easy-I lost 15lbs my first 3wks. I was 180lbs pushing a size 14, no energy, depressed, allergy/sinus problems. Now I have tons of energy, happy as a clam, sinus/allergy problems are no more and I ve lost 34lbs, over 31 inches and am now in a size 7/6! All you do is 3-2-1. Take your tabs 3x a day, replace 2 meals with a shake ( I make pie : ) ) and have your one regular meal. And it will definetly help with PCOS. Shoot me an email if you re interested in hearing more about us. Look forward to hearing form you!Danielle