Thursday, November 14, 2019

Has anyone bought the e-manual from R.E.W.L. weight loss program and was it any good? Thanks? -

I was looking at this program on line, cost $24.49. Supposely you can trick your body to burn fat???? I know a lot of you will say just eat less and exercise. If it were that simple, many Americans would not have a weight problem. I am having a terrible time trying to find self discipline and motivation! I need Help!!!!!!!!! Prayers, whatever that can help me to change, I feel so bad about myself.

Actually it IS that simple, however, many Americans either:- Give up too fast.- Too lazy to exercise.- Do not wish to eat less.- Procrastinate.I don t think there is a way to trick your body into losing weight except anaerobic exercises (don t just run or do crunches, lift weights and do high reps) and eating less. Some foods like nuts will release a chemical to your brain telling you are full (even though you may have a little bit of space left) to make you stop eating too much.