Sunday, December 15, 2019

How to lose weight quickly? -

would eating under 1000 calories lose weight? if so how much?what is a crash diet? anybody got an examples of one?yes i know about starvation mode etc. x

i personally dont think there is anything wrong with a low calorie diet for a short period of time but obviously i dont think you should have no longer than about 3 months on a strict low calorie diet .yes you would lose weight pretty quick from an under 1000 calorie diet, but it also depends on how much excercise you have.anyway good luck but dont stay onit for long because your organs will start to shut down.

I stop losing weight if I eat below a certain number of calories. For me, that s 1300, and I guarantee that for you, it will be above 1200 (since you already know about starvation mode, I won t explain to you why). Crash diets are diets that cannot be maintained for a long period of time because they re too extreme. You already gave an example, eating under 1000 calories. Your body will get hungry, and eventually (probably after a week) you ll get so hungry you ll go eat a ton of food. The only diets I ve seen work for anyone are those that deal in moderation, which means eating 1500-1300 calories a day (for most women under 200lbs), depending on how much you weigh.

You won t lose weight eating under 1000 calories a day. You will crash and go back to eating what you were before the diet, but the diet will have lowered you re metabolism and you will end up weighing more than before you started.If you do not crash and stay the course eating only 1000 calories a day you will die. You will not win eating less than 1000 calories a day.Eat 2000-2500 minimum, if you are over 300 pounds you can go to 3000. Just create a deficit through exercise if you want to drop weight the safe way.If you do not exercise and want to lose weight then calculate you re BMR(google it) and try to eat just over that many.

Under 1000 is to extreme, but the only diet that ever actually worked for me was a sort of crash diet. I cut out absolutely every extra, all sodas, anything with sugar, anything that could be considered a snack. I had two meals under 400 calories a day. A bagel with some imitation butter for breakfast and a Lean Cuisine for lunch. Then I had a large, but sensible, dinner to tide me over to the next day (a meat, a starch, and a veggie). I dropped the weight like a rock. After about a month of this I eased up and discovered I didn t have to try so hard because I simply wasn t that hungry anymore.

kathhy, I have been trying to lose weight for about 6 months now and have tried almost every single weight loss pill thats out there... 99% of them don t work, I say 99% because I recently tried one that is starting to show some real results, acai berry pills..? so far I have been taking them for 2 months and I have lost 22lbs! YEAH ME.. 28lbs to go, but anyways I got them for free from this website, they may still be doing it.. not sure but check it out.http://dodealit.com/acaifreetrial/hope this helps,

it depends if you are working out, and for how long..good website for ana/mia diets that i use is fading obsession.. google it.hope this helps

Try using TREADMILL ...it s very effective about 2 x 1 hour / day