Monday, January 16, 2006

Anybody know any websites that I can order Phentermine without a prescription? Some do a quot;consultquot;. -

Not a drug addict, just need a boost in my weight loss program, and I can t find a doctor to prescribe it to me.

www.mylittlepharmacy.com the are trust worthy

As far as I remember there was a case filed against Phenteramine in USA. You will be able to lose weight at the cost of your heart health.There are some other natural way to lose weight, like going to weight watchers. Regular exercises. Drinking lots of pure water. Eating lots of salad before your meal. Sometimes people with Hypothyroidism have difficulty to lose weight. So consult your Doctor to rule out any possibility for that. In yoga there is a breathing exercise called, Kapal bhati Prayanam that also helps to lose weight. Yoga teacher could teach you this.