Monday, January 16, 2006

Has anyone taken phentermine? -

my doctor prescribed phentermine to me. im in a weight loss program and taking a b12 shot and vitamins. my first day will be tomorrow and i just wanted people s reviews who HAVE taken it or are taking it now. i eat 1200 cal a day and exercise everyday rotating between weight lifting and walking. im 5 7 and 208 at the moment im wishing to be 150 by december..

My Dh and I started it 2 weeks ago. He has had amazing results and has lost 16 pounds.I lost 9 lbs. the first week and now, NOTHING. I m exercising 45-60 minutes per day (cardio) 5 days per week and logging every piece of food that goes into my mouth (to the tune of no more than 1100 calories a day) and not drinking caffeine or soda of any kind...and the scale still will not budge anymore.I need to lose about 40 lbs. I dropped 46 lbs. all on my own after the birth of my daughter, but this last 40 is killing me. We go in Monday for our 2 week checkup. I m really disappointed.

I have to agree with Kimmer. I have been on it about 2 months and the first couple weeks I lost about 10 pounds, and now it seems like my body has become immune to it.It does get frustrating. I heard though, it you stop taking it for a month or so, and then restart, it will work again.Dont know. I tried Meridia before this and it worked for about 2 months, then stopped. Where s that miracle cure!? If you find it along the way, pleeeease let me know : )

I have taken it before. It works but it ll keep you awake for days. I had the worst dry mouth you can imagine. It wasn t worth it.