Saturday, January 14, 2006

Can anyone give me info on Herbalife? -

I recently had a baby and the weight seems to be in no hurry to go anywhere. I would like to try their products, but theier website is not very helpful for Canadians. I am hoping someone can tell me what I should buy because I would like to order the products off of Ebay as they seem to be at quite a lower cost according to what the sellers say the regular retail is. I would also like to hear about any peronel experience anyone has with these products. I understand that diet and fitness play an important role in any weight loss program, but I want a little help, thank you.

Herbalife is a multi-level pyramid scam. Save your money for something that works or else you ll just be making someone up the line richer.

The cheap Herb-a-life on Ebay is from sellers trying to unload their unsold inventory. While the product is a real weight-loss supplement, the way they sell it is a pyramid scheme.As far as effectiveness, I took it for a couple weeks and hated it. It made my heart race and I felt like my veins would explode at any minute.

It is a big rip off, they charge you money for crap, and the products do not work. Don t do it please, save your money.I tried it and it was terrible.

True you can order of EBay but you will not get the guidance you need if you have trouble. If you get real hungry or if you Plataea or if you have other problems. The program works great but keeping in contact with your distributor is one of the most motivational keys to the program. If you want the products cheaper I can get them for you cheaper. It is up to you.