Thursday, January 12, 2006

Can you give me some weight loss tips? -

I m tired of being fat, it is affecting my life. It is not letting me live my life. Can you please give me some tips to help me lose weight?

Hi,I was having the same problem about a year back .. I was quite fat and I feel tired all the time and I sweat a lot even when I was not doing anything much .. I picked up some diet books and tried to control my calorie intake but that made it worse because I will feel very restless throughout the day .. About six months back, I read about weight loss hypnosis programs and found one good one around our area. Wow.. it did have an impact on me .. I was working with the weight loss therapist where she taught me hypnosis techniques to help me lose weight ... No .. it didn t come off automatically .. however, I find that after going to hypnosis sessions, I can pretty much get motivated about going to gym and exercise and I tend to get full pretty fast even when I am eating less then previously.I lost quite some weight ! and feel energetic ! The one tip I can give you about losing weight is, it doesn t really matter what diet or exercise program you take up. Most importantly, you have to be motivated to follow through your routines. It may not make you lose weight immediately but if you keep working on it, with time and determination, you can lose weight ! Weight loss hypnosis helped me in drumming up my motivation and gave me fixed weight loss goals to aim for .. I still go for my weight loss hypnosis sessions though .. because I find that as time goes by, it is subconsciously helping me to eat less and exercise more .. without forcing myself ! You can check out this website below and see if weight loss hypnosis is right for you.

Here are some dietary tips for weight loss:--Switch to Low-Fat or No-Fat Dairy Products--Substitute Sugar for sugar free version diet--Choose Low-Fat Desserts-if you love desserts just go for low-fat--Not Oiling the Salad--Eliminating the High-Fat Ingredientand exercise regularly

lately i have been losing wight by eating good healthy food and dancing this is a good work out you can lose weight fast so get your groove on

Getting sick is sure way to loose weight, then maintence the loss weight