Thursday, January 12, 2006

What are some good weight loss tips for me? -

I got on my big sisters e-mail, and im 11. I weigh 106 lbs, and I think im 4 11 or 4 9. Im going to middle school, and I NEED to be fit. What can I do??

to be honest the best way is not to go on a diet as ive tried them all and diet pills and they dont work lol but just change your diet and go swimming 4-5 times a week for about an hour each time it tones your tummy and all your body up wonderful too ! i lost 2 1/2 stone since may its great and i eat loads too im just eating the right foods but instead of swimming try aqua arobics its great and really fun ! great question goodluck !

If you need to be fit , you need to exercise, that will also help you to lose weight. Get exercise tips and ideas here for weight loss:

I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at http://www.getinfo2.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. A must!

Well here are some top ten tips.http://www.squidoo.com/Summerweightloss

if you want to lose weight, do alot of running (cardiovascular) exersizes. dont eat as much junk food and eat more fruits and vegetables(alot of it helps with digestion)

Don t eat root veg with carbs. potatoes, parsnips etc.or dairyeat brown bread exercise regularly keep off the beer