Sunday, January 15, 2006

Effervescent multi vit tablets and weight loss? -

I m on a weight loss program where I should lose 1.5 kg a week, now since I started on my first week I only lost 0.5 kg that s very devastating, why isn t the scale moving!!!now I want to ask about the Effervescent multi-vit tablets, I take one tablet a day. Are they the reason that the scale isn t moving and my slow metabolisim?? should I stop them to lose weight faster?

Are you on a doctor recommended eating plan? Trying to lose 1.5 kg weekly is not healthy. You can safely lose 0,5 to 1.0 kg weekly, most people would be happy to lose the 0.5,Vitamins are not needed and will make no differnence to weight loss.

The formula for losing weight is simple - consume less food and exercise more often - the difficulties surface when we in reality try to put that into operation! There are a lot of temptations in the big wide world aren t there?! The sole diet which really worked for me was wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box below, they have a few free trials left, it has been featured in Reader s Digest and USA Today. I shed thrity pounds, it really does work!