Sunday, January 15, 2006

What are your best weight loss tips? -

Hello Everyone!I m starting an exercise routine based on www.BodyForLife.com Tony Little s AB Isolator Workout Video. I plan to keep this going for a 12 week session and then start again.Right now I weigh 179, and I m 5 7 . I target weight is 130lbs.I will try to post my accomplishments regularly. If you like you can consult my workout calendar for further details.Please submit your exercise tips and your support.

I have the Holy Grail for weight loss--it s hopelessly simple. At the risk of sounding sarcastic, you MUST: 1. move more; and 2. eat less. If you do, and do it consistently, day in and out, your body will automatically find it s ideal weight.From my experience, simply walking at a relaxed pace of 3 m.p.h. for 1 hour a day (EVERY DAY), while cutting down on your calories, will get you from 179 to your target weight of 130 in 3 months. As to your calories, cut out as much SUGAR as possible. SUGAR is the fat (wo)man s food. It will put more weight on you than anything else.

Get moving, even standing is acceptable.

i went to weight watchers and lost 65 pounds in 5 months and have 15 more to go. i work out once a week to tighten the skin.i wore a size 221/2 now i wear a 12.

eat less...work out more. easy.

I say eat 5-6 small meals a day with a snack of an apple 3 times a day.This helped me lose 15 pounds 2 years ago. Also, eat protein, 1 bread a day, and lots of veggies, fruits have high carbs, but you need carbs too, just go lightly on them.good luck!

DRINK GREEN TEA