Tuesday, January 10, 2006

How do I tone my thighs? -

Now I am not overweight or fat at all so don t give me a hard core weight loss program. i just need to know how i can tone my upper thighs. no matter what i do, the flab is still there. i am 16, 4 11, and 110 pounds, a good weight for my hight but all of my fat has gathered in my thighs creating annoying saddle bags. how can i tone my thighs so they actually look good in a bathing suit? my thighs and my lower abdomen are the only flabby parts on my body, please help me tone them.

hm well i lost weight by biking and i noticed i had really toned thighs so try biking it should work out well just keep the intensitiy level high and for a sustained amount of time to burn the fat off of your legs you may not think you have fat legs but it can be hidden.