Saturday, January 28, 2006

Plz EVERY tip u kno to lose weight quot;healthyquot;!! help?? all tips welcome!!? -

tell me every healthy weight loss tip u kno!!!

Recently I joined a gym for my birthday to change up my routine because I d reached a major plateau. So I started going 5 days a week for 60-70 minutes doing all muscle groups on monday, wednesday and friday after warming up for 10 minutes on the treadmill or bike. I lifted as heavy as I could (3 sets of 12 reps) and as soon as I was able to increase the weight after it was no longer that much of a challenge, I increased it by 10 lbs. On tuesdays and thursdays I did an hour of cardio and rested on weekends. I just had my 6 week assessment and I lost weight, inches and gained 17 lbs of muscle which is great because muscle burns fat. Also I decreased my body fat percentage by 10%.I didn t eat any special bars or drink protein shakes and I didn t take any pills. I just ate well balanced meals 5- 6 times a day including egg whites, fruit, my veggies and turkey etc. And twice during the 6 week, I endulged in my favorite foods for a day.It worked and I still have 6 more weeks to go and I got amazing realistic results. At first 1-2 lbs a week doesn t seem that much but when you take into account the muscle you gain, it makes a big difference. Just find something you love to do and can commit to that s realistic. I love working out and lifting weights and previously had done kickboxing, which I love. But I d gotten so used to it that I had to change it up. All you need is to commit to a program that you love for 12 weeks. You ll get amazing results and are more likely to keep up with it.

Since Jan 1st, I have lost 29 pounds. I simply cut calories and take a 45 minute walk 6 days a week. The pounds come of slowly but, that s the best way.Good luck!

You can find a ton of diet tips on this site, they aren t in any particular order, but some of them like moving your scale by your refrigerator rockhttp://www.w8lossreviews.com/diet_tips.p��

If you re already at a healthy weight, losing ANY weight is unhealthy....http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/Otherwise, eat right and exercise. That s all you need.

see your doctor before any diet . pills are not safe. weight watchers lets you eat regular foods.. Good luck

eat healthy food... avoid junks.. 8 hrs sleep is vry essential.. drink plenty of water. try eating salads instead of hams n drink fresh juices instead of bottled ones.. good luck.