Sunday, February 26, 2006

Are Lean Cuisine meals really intended for women? -

I purchased some Lean Cuisine meals for work so I can save money and lose some weight as well, but I just can t do it.I m a 25 year old male and I read that men my age are supposed to eat 2000-2500 calories per day. I have a sit-down office job, but I also go to the gym after work, and I just can t survive on a 250 calorie lunch. I feel like I m starving to death.So, my questions:1-Are these meals really intended for women, or are they for men as well, because they are usually marketed for women.2-Are they intended to be used only temporarily to start a weight loss program?3-Are they intended to be only part of a meal?

Lean Cuisine doesn t work. Not even for women. You have to take the bull by the horns as it were and get on a real diet. There s a plethora of them out there. You have to figure out which one works best for you. Controlled carbohydrate works best for men. You can eat as much meat, cheese, eggs, and most vegetables as you like. Buy a copy of Atkins or Southbeach. It ll work for you.

it amazes me that people think there is a link between what they eat and how they look...People are fat because they do not work out enough. Granted, it may be that they need to increase thier exercise because they love to eat alot, HOWEVER, food is not the enemy.How to lose weight:eat like a king for breakfasteat like a prince for luncheat like a peasant for dinnerexercise using weights to increase muscle masson days not using weights do cardio.The end.and yeah those lil meals do nothing for a man.

they are for whoever wants to eat them, i eat them sometimes too

1- I m not completely sure, but I think that Lean Cuisine meals are for both men and women. I don t really see why not. I think that they are just advertised more for women.2- I think you can eat them for as long as you want, but the makers probably want you to go on a weight loss program. I know Weight Watchers has that kind of meal, and I m sure they encourage people to join Weight Watchers.3- No, they re supposed to be your whole meal. They are small, though, so I always have something else with it.