Monday, February 20, 2006

Chances of Diarrhea with Extreme Acai Berry tablets.? -

I purchased some Extreme Acai Berry tablets to help me kick off my weight loss program (trying to loose and keep off 24 lbs by the December holidays. I want to take this product but don t want diarrhea!!! Has anyone experienced this problem?

Hey Harvick,I have personally never heard of anyone getting diarrhea from using Acai berry.I have never heard of acai causing any adverse side effects like bloating, diarrhea, etc. you can read more about tests done for acai berry side effects at http://www.acaiberrysideeffectstest.com/ you can also pick up some free trial to try it out.

I have had this problem and am looking for answer. I have been having acidic diarrhea to the point of by bum burning to the point I can hardly wipe. I do wonder if it is because Acai is supposed to be high in fiber and fiber will do that. I just wanted you to know that I have also had that proble Report Abuse