Monday, February 20, 2006

Does anyone know of a reputable site to purchase Hoodia? -

ve been on my own weight loss program for about six months. Last year I really freaked out how obese I was, and vowed to loose 100lbs in one year. I eat less calories, eat healthier, and work out; I ve lost nearly 60lbs since May. Currently, I have plateaued out, and am losing a wee bit of my drive. I think the psychology of taking something to help would boost me a bit. I am hoping to find a reputable site that one of you has used that sells hoodia. Please let me know and thanks for your help!!!!

Pur-Hoodia Plus Order # 1-800-665-7651I ve been using it for a couple of months and it works well without the ugly side effects.....

I dont know about hoodia, but I have had great results with an all natural product called Isagenix. This product is only available by distributor.If you would like more information please email me at bignlild@msn.com

Do it naturally. Pills are temporary fixes and most contain ingredients that either get you jumpy, nervous, or heart problems. I never heard of Hoodia but if you just want energy do Ephedra free products like Xenadrine and Hydroxycut.