Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fast but safe? -

is there a fast but safe way to lose weight. i want to drop pounds and im trying to find a safe but fast weight loss program

Eat healthy and regular excercise still the best for safe weight lossyou might go for other diet plan if exercise is not work for you dont ever try fast weight lossthere are some potential danger :)

I highly recommend Wu Yi tea which was featured on the Oprah show. I lost about 22 pounds in 2 months using it. I tried dieting and excercising but it really didnt do much for me. If you re interested it s actually on sale at http://www.dietonadime.com for $4.95. Try it out. Good luck!

When it comes to losing weight, people make the mistake of going for quickest solution while not bothering that its going to come back just as quickly. But when the programme is a ssafe and natural as the one I was on, then thats a differnt story. I lost 15 lbs, 6 inches in 6 wks, and got rid of my health issues like constant headaches.This is formulated by renowned doctors, and is absolutely safe, and begins showing results in a few weeks.It repairs your body internally so much so that there is no coming back of lost fat, unless you really overindulge.email weighright@yahoo.ca for details, log on to www.slimnactive.com