Saturday, February 11, 2006

How Do I Lose 15-20 Pounds Asap? -

I m 15 years old, 165 lbs, and wanna lose some weight fast, for personal reasons. I don t eat constantly, but I ve cut back anyways, and trying to make what I eat more, uh, healthy? I m going to start going for daily jogs, I walk to and from school, in the morning, at lunch break, and after school, I will continue lifting weights, and is there anything else I could do to speed up the process?Or, some weight loss program?Help please.

Add 5-7 pieces of fruit and vegetables to what you are eating. Drink 8 glasses of water per day. Do not drink any soda, diet soda, juices, energy drinks, vitamin water, gatorade or anything else besides plain water. eat lean meat, poultry, fish. The weight will come off very quickly.

Alot more fiber, whole grains and wheat in your diet, more fluids, high intensity workouts with less time for recovery periods and the will and a mental attitude to stick with it.Personally I was big when I was around that age too, and I ended up skipping meals alot and doing alot of sports during school and though I lost weight I ended up having a hard time getting back into a good weight range so I highly suggest you do not do that because your nutrition just goes to **** and you ll need to really change your diet to become healthy again, the best way to lose weight is (repetitive I know but it works) keep a strict diet and a high intensity workout regimen, and wear bigger shirts if you want to look muscular rather than fat!

Yes, when you work out you first burn the glucose from your last few meals, and anything you do after that point is burning pure fat. The thing is that after youve exhausted the glucose, you lose about half of your energy, but whatever you can mange to keep up will help hugely. Make sure to eat a diet rich in potassium, magnesium, and calcium.

Hey I am 14 years old Go to turbojam.com and order the dvd.I have it my self it is a great dvd.I lost 5 pounds the first week.If you would like to see what I am talking about turn on you t.v and search for a program called Turbojam or Turbo jam. I am not sure which one it is.I know it is going to work. I am 100% sure.It is kind of expensive but it works.

WOrkout everyday for like 2 week straight then rest for like 2 days.YOu will see the change trust me.Look up fat x on youtube.the guy has a nice routine for beginners

Drink ALOT of water. Should help a ton.Probably lose 5 extra pounds.