Saturday, February 11, 2006

Weight loss? -

Do any of you out there know of any weight loss programs i am 5 3 and 2 inches tall and i weight 152 lbs. i am worried about my weight everyone treats me different my parents said i don t have to worry about it but now i think i am fat any ideas please help i need help sooooooo bad.

Maybe you could join Curves or something like that. I would try small, walking or doing more chores. No more soda or sugary drinks. Water is the key! No more fast food either. I don t do a diet or exercise regime and I m 5 4 and I weigh 125lbs. for the last 2 years. I lost 25lbs. by just not eating junk food and fast food and not drinking soda or other drinks with caffeine. It works like a charm.

I ve lost 30 ponds in three weeks and my friend lost 20 pounds in two weeks. It s a new and effective way to lose weight: http://freedetoxdiet.blogspot.com/

Well I ve tried weight loss programs and It didn t work for me. So I tried jogging and working out at home. If you don t have the right appliances to work out at home then you can try jogging. Well Good Luck and Best Wishes =)

eat healthy and exercise..... its not that toughdont eat fried or junk food.... exercise regularly..... atleast 5 days a week ....45min each dayhave patience...... good luck

grow a foot and then youll be fine

The Makers Diet. Check it out, my mom tried it and lost at least 20 pounds

The weight loss programs usually adopt a holistic approach. The more, the merrier - all facets of life are necessary and better together than alone. Dieting or fasting alone is not the best means to reduce your body weight. The ideal weight loss programs usually combine a sensible diet (to shed weight) along with fifteen minutes of daily exercise (to lose the extra inches). The key to successful weight loss is to make enduring changes in your eating habits and lifestyle. If you really want your weight loss programs to be effective, you must feel strongly about it and adhere to the weight loss programs full-time. Do not despair if you stop losing pounds after a certain period or level of shedding weight. This is a ��weight plateau�� that most people hit, and is usually a transitory phase.For more info on effective weight loss programs, you can refer to this site: http://weight-loss.best-health-remedy.co��

you aren t that much overweight actually... just limit your calorie intake, drink lots of water, do cardio for at least 45 mins a day ... and stick with it. you will see results within a month...good luck!