Tuesday, February 28, 2006

How to get rid of excess/saggy skin? -

Okay so here is the thing! I m starting a weight loss program for myself. I m planning on running for about 1hr-2hr a day and with good diet. I m just cutting fast food and sugary drinks and of course junk food...and stop eating after 7p.m. Well I m currently 21, weight 250 pounds and i m 5^7. So my question is, is there anything i can do...any workout or other non-surgical procedures i can do to prevent my stomach skin from totally sagging. I just don t want to end up losing a lot of weight and to have all that excess saggy skin... ideas or options i can do? A workout routine that will help? Because i heard that when someone loses a lot weight, they lose a lot of weight, but at the same time they end up having a lot of excess saggy skin...And i DON T WANT THAT. Thankyou for your help. :)

Surgery. All the money you are saving from not eating fast food goes into a savings account. then surgery to remove the skin.Think of it this way, if you are big you are filling out your skin and wont get wrinkles. LOLBut if you loose weight you wont get heart problems. Better saggy skin than a casket.Live long enough everyone gets wrinkled saggy skin. Dont sweat the small stuff.

Targetted weight loss is quite tough, many would state impossible, nevertheless the only thing which really delivered for me was wu-yi tea, it can be viewed in the resource box below, they have a handful of free trials left, it has been highlighted in Reader s Digest and USA Today. I lost thrity pounds, it really does produce results!