Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What is a good healthy weight loss diet? -

I am sick and tired of all those fad diets that makes me feel tired and hungary. I would like to lose about 5-10pounds, I am busy mom and dont eat right because I am always in a rush. I would like some diet tips or healthy eating diet rountine. I tired them all atkins, dextox, and slim-fast nothing works. I also eat late thats when my kids are in bed and it is my relax time. When should i stop eating at..how many times a week should I execirse. And meal plan. thank

OMG! Please do not listen to that jerk, the 2nd answerer. Just consume less then 1,500 calories, and exercise a couple of times a week. Cardio is the best. Get a gym membership, they have free childcare. All of them do. And if you have to go to Mc. Donalds, instead of getting the big mac and a large fries and drink, get a small cheese burger, small fries, and small drink. It is all about what you eat. But, it would be best to eat 3 healthy meals a day. Hope this helps! Good luck!And sorry I don t know what time to eat at. I heard that eating late doesn t make you gain weight, but I am not for sure on that.

Most of the girls at my high school are pretty skinny and consume 300 calories a day and eat one meal a day. If you want a healthy way to lose weight, I m not sure there is one but it s no excuse to say that you re too busy to eat right. To save time just skip meals. You ll be model skinny in no time.

Perhaps you can find some useful information in a web search for how to lose weight the healthy way .