Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Is anyone using reliv products for weight loss and does it work? -

would like to find good weight loss product that works. have heard that reliv ultra+plus does. anyone with an opinion please tell me what you think or what you suggest. diet and exercise not what Im looking for. need something for older woman who cant exercise very much and not sure why she cant lose weight.

I can t answer that particular question, but I can tell you that I use the ReLiv Classic and it truly makes me feel much, much better in regards to my health. So, I trust their name, and if I wanted to use another product, I would do so without hesitation. Hope this helps somewhat. :)

Here is a link to an amazing new supplement. All natural too.http://healthmedicineweb.com/how_can_i_lose_weight_fast.html Report Abuse

I am Reliv distr. and have been for over 9 years.my wife suffers from degenative disease an was bone on bone always in severe pain. Reliv does not make any health claims or cures. my wife is no longer in pain and now has her life back. Report Abuse

my mom use to be into that stuff, they make alot of wild claims saying it cures everything, if you ask me it sounds like a scam, my mom still has all her heath problems, finally got her off it and got her to see a doctor, now she is starting to make some progress.

always go natural not on medication