Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Can anyone reccomend a good site to purchase bodybuilding/weight loss products,for cheap ? -

G.N.C is just to steep!

I don t know if this ll help, but my friend that works at GNC gets all his stuff at FitRX... which is cheaper than GNC even with his discount. Something to check out, probably

www.bodybuilding.com

I use bodybuilding.com

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at http://www.jamyestate.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!

Dude, GNC is a ripoff, I get my stuff from bodybuilding.com or http://www.1fast400.com/ 1fast has reviews

Heya! Ummm I m just in here to say that if you go to your local supermarket youll find they have a lot more protein powders for WAY CHEAPER.I found that out myself unexpectedly actually.Oh and on a side note avoid protein shakes with asparteme, that is a toxin that is literraly deadly

muscle milk. cytosport