Sunday, February 26, 2006

Loosing the weight? -

please help I am 51 with several but not critical health issues, one of which arthiritis in my knees, eventually knee replacement. however, I am also obese, I weight 308 lbs about5/5 i searching for some kind weight loss program, that s inexpensive, (not jenny craig, or nutrisystem etc) I can t workout to much because of knees, and walking is minimum for now, so i was wondering what you folks have heard about or tried that has worked .Thank you

Try cutting back on the calories... perhaps ditching regular soft drinks for diet ones and replacing table sugar with Splenda - particularly in tea and coffee. I also like the one treat a day rule... it allows you to maintain your sanity while getting your eating plan in order. Plan a healthy, balanced diet and then allow one small not-so-healthy item a day (one cookie, glass of wine, or fried item, etc.), but only one and only in small portions. (With moderate exercise, I lost 40 pounds this way.)As for exercise, perhaps a recumbent exercise bike? They re easy on the knees and the back. Or a class that happens in a swimming pool - they re easy on the knees because the water takes away any pounding you d get in a regular exercise class. Also you don t realize you re sweating because the water keeps you cool. But they re definitely still a workout. With either, start slow and build up or you might injure yourself and have to quit.Also, see a physical therapist about those knees; perhaps some specific exercises or massage techniques can help.

http://www.zimultiacompliaonline.com/I first purchased the South Beach Diet book and I followed all phases, but I repeated phase one, because I lost eleven pounds in the first week!The link above is for diet pills. Let me know how it works for you, it did wonders for me!

try the biggest loser website...they formulate a diet plan and exercise according to your needs and limitations and they arent very expensive. you can also check out the following website...http://www.caseynerau.myarbonne.com/go to shop online...and under Weight Loss and Nutrition on the left handside is Figure 8 weight Loss...check it out and see if its something you think you would be interested in. Feel free to email me with any questions.

just try to eat less calories and smaller portions of food but don t get to skinny no guy likes bone skinny girls trust me i lost a lot of weight but I m trying to gain it all back and have my naturally curves and but back I was a size D cup and I went down to a c but I m gaining it back. just have a normal body weight that s the best body not to skinny not too fat have curves like a women should have