Sunday, February 12, 2006

What is the best and most effective way for me to lose weight? -

Can anyone help me? Over the past year and a half, I ve gained about forty pounds of weight [due to depression, stress etc]. Right now I weigh about 170 pounds [give or take a pound or two] and I m 5 foot 5 [168cm]. I ve looked at numerous weight charts and watched lots of weight loss programs, and I ve established that a realistic goal for me to set myself is to start by losing thirty pounds. I ve allowed my self 10 months to do this. The only thing is, I ve tried so many different diets and I seem to lose motivation because they restrict food or they make me feel ill. What I really want to know is, what is a healthy diet that will help me lose weight? Also, in November I will be able to get a gym membership from my school, so exercise won t be a problem. So if anyone can help, I d be really grateful. Thanks in advance to all those that do, please feel free to send me a message on here, if it s easier. Thank you! :)

If you are serious about losing weight you must have this program. It worked for me and it is the only diet program that lost me 11 pounds in 4 weeks. It works just amazing and using right information will lose your weight easy . You can find more information here http://bit.ly/oifdhvoe20