Friday, February 17, 2006

What should I do AFTER Ive lost weight? -

Okay so, I know its early, I ve been on a weight loss program for 5/6 days now and I ve lost nearly 7 pounds. I have been working out tons, and I ve made heaps of changes to my diet (but I m not hungry or whatever), like heaps of fruits, etc.) Anyway, once I get to my goal weight, what do I do? Like I m craving foods like buttery popcorn, chips, hash browns, etc so badly, and I really wanna eat them when I m done but I m worried I ll put all the weight back on which is definately not what I want? So will I have to keep eating like this forever in order to keep thin? Can I eat chocolate ever again?!

Just be reasonable with the amount you eat, look at the food and think. Don t give yourself a whole bag of M M s and not think about what your doing with them. Ration off your fatty foods. Use them as a reward. If you are planning to go to a work out later in the day and you know a few hours ahead of time, its fine for you to have 100 calories or so of chocolate or fatty foods. Your body will digest those carbohydrate rich foods first. Just make sure to keep exercising and of course, be reasonable with your intake.

after you lost the weight that you want, you need to keep eatting the right things in the right amount and keep working out.. other wise you will gain the weight back and you will be back where you started...and yes, you should be able to eat chocolate again, just you need to WATCH HOW MUCH YOU EAT!!!remember, its all in moderation

First of all youve lost way too much weight in that amount of time. Secondly you might as well give in to those cravings because i can already tell your not going to make it. Stop worrying about what your going to do after youve lost the weight and start worrying about your health. If your working out as much as you say you are your body will not be able to continue at that pace. Your burning yourself out. try easing up on the workouts and make sure your able to continue a steady workout for at least 4 months. btw you can eat hashbrowns just cook them in fat free oil. and to answer your question if you want to remain healthy you have to eat healthy shouldnt be a surprise.