Thursday, March 23, 2006

How to be motivated and STAY motivated while losing weight? HELP!? -

Hi everyone! c;After 6 months of trying to lose weight, I m now down to 160lbs from the usual 210lbs, but now that I almost hit my diet plateau, I m having a hard time to continue because I lack the will and motivation... My goal weight is 110 lbs and obviously, I m only halfway of that goal. I stand 5 3 in height and 19 years of age...Please help! I need motivation to continue my weight loss program c;Thanks in advance c;

Congratulations on the 50 lb loss. I suggest finding a workout and nutrition friend that also is losing weight. Make it a challenge to see who can be the healthiest.

Do you want to be a balooga whale your whole life? Didn t think so...NOW GET BACK ON THE TREADMILL AND AFTER THAT...GIVE ME 50!