Thursday, March 23, 2006

Is this a healthy weight loss diet? -

I m a Male, 17, 5 9 .I m fairly active, busy running round, doing stuff here and there.I m currently 11 stone 10 pounds, looking to get down to about 11. Put on weight due to not being well.I ve cut out all junk food mainly, I don t smoke and I don t drink.Breakfast would usually consist of Marmite on Brown Bread, usually not with butter. Glass of orange juice and a handful of grapes or a banana.Snack would then either be a banana or a slimming world Hi Fi bar (which my Mum gets, lol) and a glass of frozen water.Lunch would be a jacket potato with tuna mayonnaise (Hellmans light..)Dinner would then be a salmon steak, some steamed vegetables and either some baby potatos or mashed potato.Dessert/snack after dinner would be a small bowl of low fat yoghurt with alpen and a small blob of honey, or a piece of fruit (apple, orange, some grapes or a banana)On top of that i m drinking diet coke or frozen water.Good weight loss diet?Advise me! :)

yes butIf you put your heart to it though you can lose alot of weight

yea that seems good