Sunday, March 26, 2006

I am 16 and I would like to loose weight? -

Hi I am a 16 year old boy who lives the UK, I thinks its the right time of my life to be thinking I am going to college in September and I want to meet a nice looking girl, I weigh 13 stone and I am 5 foot 8 inches and I want to loose about 3 or 4 stone when I get committed I wont stop so if you no of any fast pace weight loss programs no drugs just exercise and food diets please post answer thank for the time.

Check out http://dstudios.net/dropthepounds-losewe��They have great articles on losing weight by exercising, a list of good foods to eat, and even an article on gaining muscle weight.

If you cut back bad carbs and exercise steady you can lose weight and gain muscle. Never eat before working out. Minimize your meals. Eat a strong breakfast, decent lunch and lite dinner. Make snacks be things like carrots, celery, raisins. NO CHOCOLATE OR CRISPS! and check with your doctor to make sure you are fit enough to put yourself thru any exercise and diet regimen

You need to know which diet works. I will tell you this method lost 14 pounds in 30 days. It worked for me so I think it will work for you too. you can get more info here. http://tinyurl.com/trokld362