Friday, March 24, 2006

I would like some information on vitamin B-12? -

My daughter was on a weight loss program and her doctor was giving her vitamin B-12 shots which helped her with energy to exercise. I went to my doctor and asked him if I took vitamin B-12 pills, would it help me with more energy. He told me he had something better and he wrote me a script for speed. When I had the script filled I asked the pharmasist exactly what the medication was and he said himself it was speed. Needless to say I didn t get the script filled and I m appalled my doctor prescribed this as I am 59yrs old and have high blood pressure and suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. So, my question is, will taking a vitamin B-12 pill daily help me with energy? I m not wanting to run a race, just have more energy to live my life and walk on the treadmill or just around the neighborhood.

Try Vitamin B Complex - Take 1 to 3 a day. Vitamin B Complex is a great appetite suppressant. I eat a good healthy breakfast then I take 2. Good Luck