Friday, March 24, 2006

What types of sports or hobbies can I take up to tone and/or flatren my butt, thighs and stomach? -

Genetically I have big thighs and a big butt and I hate it, it doesnt help that my thighs have stretch marks 2! I REALLY want to flatten them and tone them, I m also on a weight loss program. I m walking 2 and from school, PE three times a week, one hour on the exercise bike a day BUT I need something that will tone and/or flatten them. I ve heard that walking up steep hills and doing step-ups will tone your thighs but does anyone else know of any others? And could someone please give me advice on getting rid of stretch marks, I m desperate and I hate them so much! Would plastic surgery help?

Swimming will tone pretty much everything. Otherwise areobic classes are a designed, all over body workout and most focus on those target areas...or suats and lunges are geat for your behind and thighs and then crunches for your stormach just do them religiously..

Cycling, swimming or squash