Monday, March 20, 2006

If I ate nothing but Miso Soup......? -

for 2 weeks straight, 3 times a day would I lose 12lbs? I have a bet to win $10,000 if I can lose 25lbs and I ve already lost 14lbs the healthy way since June 1st, but now its crunch time... my weigh in is September 8th, and I can t lose.... it s TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS I m talking about.... So I know this wouldn t be healthy.... but its only 2 weeks and I m not worried about keeping the weight off because this is strictly for the money....So please, I know this isn t a healthy weight loss method at all so I don t need to be told that.... I just want to know in an unhealthy kinda way...... could I lose 12lbs if I only ate Miso Soup for 2 weeks?Thanks!

In an inexpensive way, rather than buying supplements; stick with that Miso Soup for 2 weeks even it is unhealthy and drink LOTS of water and for nutrients, drink vegetable juice, because you don t want to feel sluggish as if your body feels like it s shutting down. Ten thousand dollars is a lot of money and if you re determined enough, do it. Eat that soup for 2 weeks straight, drink lots of fluids and exercise your butt off. Do Aerobics, that is proven to shed pounds. Well, Good luck and I hope you win!!

No, Miso soup is full of sodium which will make you retain water weight and it will possibly give you higher blood pressure. It s an extremely horrible idea to eat only one food for weeks. There is a reason we have fruits, vegetables and meat on this Earth, so you can live healthy by eating healthy. Eating only one food for weeks will possibly give you malnutrition. I know, it s only 14 days but as women we are at high risk for malnutrition because our bodies are so demanding. If you re looking for a diet, look for a trusted program.

Enjoy your heart attack.No, my body is worth more than that. Besides, miso soup is loaded with salt. You ll GAIN weight from this diet of yours, all while not getting enough nutrients from other foods to maintain a healthy body.If you re serious about losing weight with this diet, replace one or two meals with miso soup. Don t eat nothing but miso.

Try the cabbage soup diet, its like a quick fix. My mom lost around 110 to 15 pounds in one week! No lie!

Hmm, let me go up to my kitchen pantry to look at my miso cup stuff.....ok i made a cup... and it was absolutely disgusting. because it had been in there for about 4 years and the seaweed has just disintegrated. And I dont think I liked it when it was fresh either... anyways -- the package says that miso boasts a well rounded taste and balanced nutritional profile. it may be used in place of meat or poultry as the foundation for soups and stews. Then I looked at nutrition facts and it does have quite a bit of protein in it, but also tons of salt. So, you could live off of it if you wanted to.I think if you dont mind eating it or like to eat it, then go for it. win that 10 k.