Monday, March 20, 2006

Minor weight loss help? -

I m not really fat or chubby. I just really want to be able to see more of my abs. I can also see them quite well, but there is still a bit of fat there that I could do without. How can I get rid of it? Most weight loss programs are for overweight people; I am not. What is an effective way to lose that little bit of excess fat?

just replace bad foods with veggies and fruit and eat plenty of them, this means that you will only loose small amounts of weight and your skin and over all health will really improve from it. also, do light excercise like sit ups and crunches to imporve the muscles and tone the abs. another way to tone the body and make it firm, replace fat with smooth skin and muscle ithout losing lots of weight is power walking, it sounds like nothing much but with the swaying of the hips you re really toning all the time. and becasue its nothing cardiovascular you arent going to drop 10 lbs. good luck!