Saturday, March 18, 2006

Is it healthy to lose 10 pounds in 2 months? -

Spring break is coming up in March, and I ll be in Hawaii on vacation. I d really like to slim down and tone a bit for bikini season, and I was wondering if 10 pounds in a healthy weight loss goal that can be achieved in 2 months?

That can be accomplished very easily. Just don t eat junk food, stay away from fast food, drink a lot of water, and work out at least 4 days out of the week. I d suggest at least an hour of running, cycling, swimming or just something to get your heart pumping.

Its sad that this is the point our society has reached.That people seem to think ANY weight loss is unhealthy.You could do it healthily in ONE month.

Very doable and a healthy rate to loose.

Yup. That d be about a pound a week. Sounds good to me ^_^

pshh, you should lose it in 2 days.