Saturday, March 18, 2006

Weight loss group San Diego? -

Hello my name is Silvia and I m looking to start a Biggest Loser type of challenge. (free)This will be an 8 week challenge that will consist of weekly meetings to see our progress, give support, and ask questions. This is all about providing some extra motivation. Our lives are built around work, school, kids, and all those in-between that exercise is about the last thing on our mind after a long day. So my goal is bring some fun and extra motivation since I have experienced a wide range of diets, personal trainers, and weight loss programs to know that we work too hard to continue to waste our money on information we already know. We are essentially paying for the proper motivation, so what s a better motivator than winning money with positive reinforcement along the way. I want to have a place where you will feel comfortable with your peers while breaking down challenges together. We are all in the same boat. We want to become healthier. No matter what diets you re on, I hope to bring some points about nutrition, motivation and self confidence to be happy for who you are no matter the size while connect with those similar to you. Be positive and acknowledge the small steps forward to your healthy life choice by looking for support and accountability. Let me know if interested! Yes I m using yahoo answers to market my group.http://www.facebook.com/share.php?appid=2530096808 src=box tid=125959263458 u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peertrainer.com%2F#/group.php?gid=125959263458

If you know correct weight loss information and program, weight loss is easy. If you are really serious, you must have easy weight loss program that works for you. I highly recommend you my weight loss program for you. I lost 13 pounds in 4 weeks and it was very easy. You can do it too. You can get more information at this site http://fly2.ws/KfbbhtV