Monday, March 20, 2006

Weight loss tips? -

I m trying to lose a little weight but I started off with something simple so that hopefully I would stick with it better. I stopped drinking soda and drink water or unsweetened tea. I did this about a month ago and went from 160lbs to 153lbs. Not a lot of weight loss but not to bad just from getting rid of soda. This Monday I m going to start going to the gym. Any other tips on small changes that I can make that will make a difference?

Run or going on a morning walk. If you have a bike ride on it. get active. Play sports.Eat healthy foods,drink alot of water. Believe in your self.If i can do it you can do it. all you have to have is 3 things. hope,faith,and believe. Thats how i lost weight. I believe you can do it. Do your best everyday.in no time you wil be pretty as you want to be.

i did it and i loste 20P just eat half the stuff you eat and if u cant just drink loosts of WATER before any time u eat ok

Drink your daily amount of waterportion control at mealsdrinking green teaNO sweetsbuy all fat free productseat only lean meat (chicken, fish, and seafood)Good tip- when you have a craving for something unhealthy replace the craving with something similar that is healthier for example: instead of a cookie have yogurt, instead of candy have granola. This way you are stiil getting the sweetness but, it is ten times more healthy.One thing my husband and I did besides all of the above was switching to ground buffalo meat instead of ground beef. It has virtually no fat and tons of Iron. It is the best meat for women and you can t even tell the difference. It can be a little pricey but it is worth it if you only eat it once a week.Hope this helps. Dedication is the key. God Bless

Eat more fiber and less processed foods, look at sugar content in everything you eat, and take Hoodia Dex-L-10, 2000-3000mg per day.

dont drink alot of coffee if you do soda is much better than coffee also drink lots of cold water

if you want to lose weight, improve your health generally, and have more energy then getting some nutritional help is vital. Once your body starts to absorb the right nutrients and vitamins and protein then you��ll be amazed how quickly you will feel the difference, usually within the first 48 hours if you get the right supplements and help. I had no energy and felt just generally rotten all round so I sought the advice of a nutritional coach (whose advice was FREE) and got myself some great products, I even got free samples before I got started so I could see just how good they were!! There is a website called myhealthabc.com If go on there and fill out the details page you will get a call with no pressure about what you need. There is a mall area as well that��s got some great info and its all set out with easy to follow headings so you can find what you want. It��s so easy and the stuff they have is excellent. I have been using their products for over two years and I feel great. I lost 70 pounds in less than seven months!! My sister lost 60 pounds in five months. The stuff is amazing