Monday, March 20, 2006

How can I recover faster after workouts and have more energy? -

In the past week I have started a new weight loss program. My diet has been really healthy and I have been working out everyday. I don t want to miss a day because I have a lot of weight to lose like 60lbs and I want to lose it quickly as I can. I workout for an hour every day but now all my muscles are really sore and tender and I am so tired I can t really do much of anything after my workout but go to sleep. How can I recover faster so I can workout every day and still have the energy to do normal stuff?

drink lots of water and have a piece of fruit after. have a hot bath.take a walk too after your bath. it ll help work out the kinks and keep u awake. once your body is used to working out, u will have more energy. u will start to notice a big difference after 6 weeks or so. hang in there! u wont believe it.

After a workout, you want to make sure you get some carbs (preferably simple carbs) and quick digesting protein to speed up recovery, especially within 15-30 minutes of working out. The simple carbs (and protein) help stimulate insulin production, which aids the production of muscle glycogen, which is essentially your muscle energy store. There are many shakes you can get on the market to accomplish this, or else you can try a little bit of fruit juice (or gatorade) + whey protein powder.Also, as others have pointed out, to ensure proper recovery and muscle development, make sure you get enough sleep. Some other things you can do for the soreness are myofascial release (basically massage) and foam-rolling, among other things.

Eat a little bit of protein and carbs (good carbs) within an hour after working out. Doing this helps your body recover from your workout and also provides energy. for example, cottage cheese and fruit, cheese and fruit, peanut butter with whole grain bread, etc.

Protein powder and/or amino acid supplements. Take after workout to aid in recovery. The soreness will go away over time, but don t forget to take at least 2 or 3 days off a week and get plenty of sleep to allow your body to repair itself. Follow the link below to learn about how much protein you need. Good luck!

If you are looking for fast weight loss method, you can use my method. I lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks. If you are very serious about weight loss you must have a look this method. It is fast if you know correct information to do weight loss. You can find more information from http://bit.ly/shdvb1365