Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Weight question..18 yr old girl? -

I m an 18 yr old girl, and have always felt horrible about my body. I m 5 5 1/2 and I weigh 128, have been as small as 120. But I just feel disgusting and don t even like to go out anymore. I have a small upper frame(small/med in shirts) but when my thighs I feel are just bad. I wear a size 7/9, which I feel is unacceptable and I don t know how to get rid of the weight. I have been eating right, and swimming/running. Plus taking vitamins, and vit. c. Plus fish oil capsules. I bruise easy and get dizzy if I work out too much, am at my wits end and I have no idea what to do. Are there any sort of healthy weight loss pills out there? Or just in general... I don t work out every single day because I m super afraid of getting really muscular thighs, which would just be gross. =/

It s part of being a teenager... You worry about your appearance.But honestly, your BMI is perfect at 128!!!Don t do anything different! Swimming and running are awesome exercises and your diet is fine!Go have fun!! You re 18!! Just wait for college papers and the real world!! Go Enjoy your teens!!

i think you have a problem.You re quite tall for a girl and in the mid to low 120 s. And you feel fat?Just eat healthily (fruits, veggies, whole grains), and do moderate exercise. Please don t overdo it, because that can be dangerous, especially if you don t eat enough to fuel the workouts.

you are doing pretty good..just keep it up the only thing that i recommend you to do is drink at least 8 cups of water a day so u lose the pounds faster,, nd to eat 4 to 5 small meals..what that does it will increase ur metabolism and burn fat faster..i remember i did this for 2 months and i went from 2 15 to 190! hope it worksPD: check it as best answer ;)

i think your fine but if its really uncomfortable for you try weight watchers i know alot of people who has done it and it worked...

if you were my size and weight you d die.you re fine.you re over exaggerating

I agree with Undecided..guys like girls with big hips and stuff.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your height and weight qualifies as a healthy BMI. If you think that you are fat, (which you are definitely not) and have a problem with your body image, I would talk to someone in person, whether it be a parent, a teacher, or a counselor. The fact that you bruise easily is most likely because you do not have enough iron in your diet. The fact that you get dizzy when you work out means that you are not eating enough calories to support your work-out efforts. Try to talk to a doctor about the bruising and dizziness before you do permanent damage to your body.As for healthy diet pills, there are none- each come with it s own risks, which I personally do not think are worth it.

you need to relax. maybe you are too stressed and thats why you feel sick.you are NOT overweight. so please, be grateful for what you have. many of us wish to be that weight/ size.so you have big hips/ butt? thats HOT. guys like it! even if you do work out everyday you wont get SUPER MUSCULAR THIGHS. your a female, so you would have to take supplements to get a lot of muscle that may potentially look gross. any muscle you naturally get from working out would be defenition and look HOT not gross.make sure you are eating healthy! and drink a ton of water. try to cut sodas and drink only water. eat 3 meals a day with snacks in between. healthy snacks like fruits and veggies.dont not eat because that can make you sick (dizzy) and stop u from losing weight.